- I read a lot, and so does my whole family.
- I have long hair – past my waist. When I was little, I went to a school where hair had to be cut above the collar or tied back. For some reason, I didn’t want to have my hair tied back, so my hair was short until I left that school. It’s been long ever since!
- I love researching family history – my own, or other people’s.
- I have never learned to play the piano, although my mother bought a lovely walnut one and played it herself. I did learn the recorder, and played renaissance music informally with a group of friends.
- I have two cats. One is a tawny black and long-haired, and the other is short-haired and black and white.
- I’m a linguist, which means I studied linguistics. I have also learned several languages, and speak three Australian Aboriginal languages from Arnhem Land (one quite well, the others not so well).
- I have one sister.
- My grandparents lived in a house called Unicorn Cottage. In one bedroom, there was a basin in a cupboard. My mother told me she and her brother crawled through the walls under the basin to the attic. I wish I’d done that! I never went in the attic or the cellar.
- I am not very good at heights (see above).
- I live in a tropical climate, but I prefer temperate.
Moshe Samter- Great mini world
7 hours ago